Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
It was great to see your family at the ward party (no pun intended!). Luke really fit the part of Charlie Brown perfectly!
Cute! Oh, how I miss Kville 1st ward...
I love the resemblance! I hope you are doing well. I miss our long vt visits :).Love,Chrissy
He is getting so big! What a cutie. Glad to see you are posting again. Miss you!Love, Mel
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It was great to see your family at the ward party (no pun intended!). Luke really fit the part of Charlie Brown perfectly!
Cute! Oh, how I miss Kville 1st ward...
I love the resemblance!
I hope you are doing well. I miss our long vt visits :).
Love,
Chrissy
He is getting so big! What a cutie.
Glad to see you are posting again.
Miss you!
Love,
Mel
Post a Comment