
Can someone PLEASE hide the markers... okay maybe this is Sarah's way of conserving our natural resources. actually she was trying to color a pink balloon blue i would have been happy to have just blown up a blue balloon instead ...My Daughter is turning into a blueberry...The good news she cleans up pretty easy
10 comments:
Oh my....
It seems that markers that are supposed to be washable never wash out with one try. She may be blue for a few days!
She kind of reminds me of when the girl turns into a blueberry on willy wonka and the chocolate factory. Crazy girl!
No matter how many times you hide the markers, kids still find them.
That's funny. When I first saw this I thought of the blueberry girl on Willy Wonka too :) She still is cute in blue :)
Wow... she's so cute in blue, though!
Seems to me that I have seen the older boys with marker all over them too. She has learned from the best. She is so cute. Tell everyone hi. Huggggggggggggs
WE miss everyone too. I am glad I can take a look at your blog and see what's happen in the Wally, Patti family. Tell everyone hi from us.
Oh my goodness!! Eirik saw this picture and said, "MESSY!". Isn't it funny how they try to solve their own problems sometimes!
Markers are so dangerous!
love them that age in pink panties, love having my hand inside feeling thepussy more, love pulling them down to see the pink best of all, babysit my niece and do it with her every chance I get and she has a lovely fat one mmmmmmmmmmmm so nice to finger
Post a Comment