My kids love autumn leaves and pumpkins I took this picture of Bryan at a work picnic i love the back ground (pumpkins...) My kids enjoying playing in the leaves. the boys notice alot of leaves across the street went gathered them up and dumped them by our front tree and the fun began they rolled in them threw them rode their bikes across the mound hide and just had some good old fun..Ps Jeremy was apart of all this fun but was not pictured...


7 comments:
Great pictures. That's a big pile of leaves!!! I bet they had so much fun playing in them. My kids can't wait for more leaves to fall so they can rake up a big pile too.
Your kids definitely know how to have fun :)
I love fall.....
They look like they are having so much fun! If you ever need help cleaning out your attic or basement, I WILL help you! Or, you know, if you ever need help raking those leaves... maybe we could rake yours together and then come down the street and rake mine. That would give us some wonderful socialization time and we would be getting work done! How is Sara doing being home with you? Adalin would love to have her over to play! Can you invite me to your other blog? I need a mean thought blog too b/c often I want to write about the things that make me mad, but don't.
How fun!
VERY FUN!! I didn't picture quite so many leaves when you were talking about it! Looks like they had a blast!
I love the last pic of Sara throwing the leaves. Tooo cute. We haven't even played in the leaves yet.
Post a Comment