Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New background...

Well i decided to do a new back ground.. but look what happened i no longer have a picture of my family or a favorite blog list can some come and rescue me PLEASE...... so i guess for now if you want me to check out your blog you have to leave a comment so i can click on your name just until i get it figured out..

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi!

my blog is Heidi-Home.blogspot.com

I love your new background, by the way!!

Jill said...

Pretty!!!

valerie said...

I love the new look!!

Unknown said...

Hey Pattie girl, you have to make a new page element every time you change your look. Kinda cranky, I know. I love this template, it's the one I chose for Ali's blog. Very pretty! Good choice! :)

The Posse said...

Pattie- LOVE the background! Same thing happened to mine, so I had to put everything up all over again. I just left all my links down, though and subscribe in google reader- it's the way to go!

Melody said...

I LOVE your new background! \

I liked your Jan. post about making a new start. I'm so proud of you for getting your house in order. I'm sure it feels nice to have more control.
Missing you...

Nashelle said...

Cute, Pattie...

lifeinthewoodscnk.blogspot.com

The Haas Family said...

I love the background, Patti! haashappenings.blogspot.com