I havent much to blog about lately or so it seems ..
Since Nov i have had a hard time feeling at peace and its been diffcult moving on...So January came and i decided that i was going to make some changes.. First of all i am not a goal setting or list making kind of person but i was tired of living a messy house and not being able to accomplish anything or have any time to do things i enjoy so as of January 1st i have been working my buns off trying to get my house in order at first it was really hard to notice any improvement but now its easier to clean for instance this morning i cleaned up the living room and i am glad to say there wasnt a huge mess that has been sitting there for days just a little one left over from last night and it only took a couple of minuts..and my kitchen has been the same way and the rest of my house is caught up.. you know there is the daily mess and laundry but i am glad to say that i am enjoying my new found free time and what am doing with it.. my other goals. practing the piano which i hope with piano lessons this year i can move forward.. reading my scriptures and just enjoying my clean house
8 comments:
Good job! I hope things keep looking up for you.
Great work! I think I need to make some of the same goals...
Thanks for your support over the past couple of days, btw. You've been so sweet.
YEA! Don't you love that feeling? I'll have to come over and bask in the cleanness with you!!
I'm impressed!!!...(now I need to think about making goals...yes I'm slow!)
That's awesome Pattie! I need to work on some of my goals. Heck, I guess I should start by making some!
Kudos! I agree, sometimes I feel like I'm not able to accomplish anything if my house is messy. Once it's cleaned up I suddenly feel free! I'm happy that it's working for you!
I kind of liked the old blog page. . . And I do miss seing pictures of you and the fmily. . .Stay Well one and all.Dad
I just started getting new motivation to get my house in order too. It takes a lot of work but I am starting to see the improvement too. (Although right now my living room is cluttered with toys!) I do know that once I begin cleaning then it gets me more in the mood. It's just the initial start that is hard. :-)
Post a Comment