Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Okay I noticed Sarah being really cute with the guitar so i pulled out the camera and this is what i got YES this is my crazy house Enjoy
That's pretty cute Pattie. Sarah is really growing up. :)
Cute! And so much fun to see your kids personalities. I love how it ends with "mom, what's for dinner?" The life of a mom...
aww so cute!
Toooo cute!! It was so good to see you last week Pattie!!!
how cute is that? I can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like she was having FUN... Miss you guys.
Yea, it's so fun to see her in her element! She is just groovin' with that guitar! Cute!
You're right, that's cute! She's funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's pretty cute Pattie. Sarah is really growing up. :)
Cute! And so much fun to see your kids personalities. I love how it ends with "mom, what's for dinner?" The life of a mom...
aww so cute!
Toooo cute!! It was so good to see you last week Pattie!!!
how cute is that? I can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like she was having FUN... Miss you guys.
Yea, it's so fun to see her in her element! She is just groovin' with that guitar! Cute!
You're right, that's cute! She's funny.
Post a Comment