Wednesday, April 2, 2008

1. 10 years ago:
Well lets see i just had my 3rd baby and trying to adjust to being a mom of 3
I was 29 ten years ago.

2. Snacks I enjoy:
Now that's a loaded question too many to name and it just depends on my mood
3. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Well if i had money to spend out the wazoo..
Of course i would pay off my bills
I would remodel my house and then sell it and move in to something a whole lot nicer and with several acres
Next i would set aside money to have my children's teeth fixed
Help out family members in need
Do lots of traveling to see family..
New furnishing for my house.
Get an education of some sort
Maybe move to a warmer location someplace with better education opportunities..
This list can go on forever........................................................................................
4. 5 places I have lived:
Several place in Ca.. Huntsville Mo, Moberly Mo, and currently in Kirksville Mo..
5 jobs that I have had:
Maid at a hotel,
Factory worker we made hot/cold packs( i hated it)
Cashier at a grocery store (my favorite job)
Salad Prep at Pizza Hut..
Survey Center i would call customers and ask how they would rate the business or service
they recieved
6. 3 of my BAD habits:(good thing i only have 3 bad habits j/k)
Letting things pile up such as laundry,bills, dishes,etc
I am a perfectionist in how things should be done maybe that is why things are never done..
last but not least i drive my hubby crazy when i leave lids off of things..
7. 5 Random Things people don't know about me: Hey didn't we just cover this
I love to sleep on the couch in fact that is where my kids will look first when they get up in the middle of the night
My eyelashes on my right eye are blond and so in a lot of my early childhood pictures i have one eye that appears bigger then the other.

I am out of random things so its your turn to tell me some random things about me
8. Who is tagged next....
I am going to tag my dad and cousin Rosemary
you can just email me with yours i know like you have a lot of time NOT
and because i cant remember who has done this or not so i tag everyone who reads this...
So now you know Enjoy.





5 comments:

The Posse said...

You know we love learning new things about you! Counting down to May...

Unknown said...

Wow, blonde eyelashes on just one eye, that is neat. You are so cute. I enjoyed learning more about you!

Sarah said...

This was fun to read. Sleeping on the couch? That is funny.

Erin said...

That was a fun post. :) That's funny about driving your hubby crazy with leaving lids off. :)

Ashley said...

Your answers were great! I love that they were unexpected and totally honest--I really liked this post!