Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seeing Stars...




During the Month of April Bryan and Sarah were stars of the week for their class.. Its really fun for the kids to do this they love it We made a special poster with lots of their favorite pictures I thought it would be fun to share these with you....

6 comments:

TerriLyn said...

Awesome! Those kinds of things are the best when you're a kid!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I used to love being star of the week! What little cuties!

Unknown said...

YEA Brian and Sarah!!! And good job to Jeremy too, that's very impressive. You've got some fantastic kiddos Pattie!

Sarah said...

That is so fun! They look so happy, too!
P.S. Also, thanks for the conversation at the park. :)

Sarah said...

Pattie, your comment was so funny about the ice cream! I love it!

Melanie Chambers said...

Pattie, maybe I'll bring my stinky bag and take a ride in the milky car. That story made me feel better. I'm sure I have many more of these stories to come.