Here is my verison
Four jobs I would like to have in my life:
Dental Assistant
Nurse
Chef so i can make a decent meal for my family
A person who draws blood
Four movies I have watched over and over:
All of Star Wars.. (my most favorite are the newer movies)
Bee Movie
Across the Universe
Becoming Jane
Four places I would like to live
Grants Pass Oregon
In a newer home
Somewhere that is Warmer
Four of my favorite foods:
Swedish Pancakes-Thanks Melissa for the recipe
Cheesecake it has to be homemade of course..
Hy-Vee M&M cookies (the big ones)
Anything homemade especially sweet.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
Any place where i can hang out with my friends especially the ones that are moving away soon..so sad.
out in Ca visiting family..
Somewhere having a great adventure...
Etc.. Etc..
Four things I am looking forward to in 2008--2009
Watching my boys play baseball
Bryan's Baptism in Aug..
Seeing my flowers bloom thought out the summer
Heather Graduating next year
Four friends I tag:
Do i have friends who still check my blog....???
Sarah
Chrissy
Melody
Jill W
5 comments:
Newer posts! Yahoo! I am so glad you like the Sweedish Pancakes!
Sheesh, Thanks for tagging me. I just put a few new pics on my blog so I don't want to put that list on there too. I want the pancake receipe. They sound good.
what are swedish pancakes? I want some.
does that mean me Sarah?
I still check it, I have just been lazy about commenting on everyones blog, I know I am bad!
Wow, I have been bad about checking blogs! Here I am. I want to see your flowers in bloom! Maybe Heather can use her flower photo skills and hook us up. Wish I could be there in person.
I'm so sorry you're still struggling with your loss so much. I so wish I could give you a big hug. My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment