Pattie, I'm so glad you picked carrot cake. You are totally this:
8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful role model.
5 comments:
That's so pretty! I can't wait until I'm ready for you to come and help me plant my flowers.
Wow, those flowers are gorgeous! Hibiscus always remind me of my grandma because they are her all time favorite. So beautiful!
Oh Pattie I love your flowers. They are all so beautiful!!! The yellow daisies with the black centers are gorgeous!!!
Gorgeous! You and your green thumb! I don't see any of the canas's from your front yard. How did they do this year?
Pattie, I'm so glad you picked carrot cake. You are totally this:
8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with.
People like to hang out with you.
You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You
were meant to lead and teach others.
A wonderful role model.
Post a Comment