Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Farewell Dedication

Wouldn't you know it... its that time of year when I must bid farewell to all of the wonderful friends who have blessed my life. Thank you for being apart of my life.
Here are some poems that express how i feel..

I feel the time is getting close,
When we will have to part.
Ill show that I'll miss you,
With last words from my heart.
We must be dreaming,
For it has gone to fast.
The time we have spent together,
Will soon be in our past. By Rebecca L. Adkins

The hardest part of any friendship is when it is time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. There is a secret that only real friends know and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

May you always have work for your hands to do.May your pockets hold always a coin or two.May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.May the hand of a friend always be near you.And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.~Irish Blessing

6 comments:

TerriLyn said...

I will miss you so much Pattie! I can't believe it has been almost two years since we met and David and I brought over cookies for you guys and we visited for a little while. We love you and your family. It has been so fun having Heather in our Sunday School class. She is such a neat, good girl. Thank goodness for blogs so that we can keep in touch! Love ya!

Chrissy said...

Thanks Pattie, that is so sweet! We will miss you too. You were a great visiting teacher.

Natalie said...

Thanks Patty!

Melissa said...

Thanks Pattie! We will miss you a lot!

The Posse said...

Ok, so I DO have yours in my reader. Anyway, we'll certainly miss you as well. You are so sweet and such a great friend. I wish you the best in life as well! Oh, and I like your new background.

Melody said...

I like your new background too.
It must be so hard to have so many friends move in and out of Kirksville every year. We miss you.