Heather is a Senior funny thing she did not want her picture taken got her anyway...
Sarah is back in preschool and loving it....
Jeremy is in 7Th grade and he is now 5'8 according to the doctor...he escaped my Kodak making moments...
Matthew is in the 4Th grade and keeping his teacher on her toes...Matthew and Bryan decided they had to have matching outfits so every one would know they were brothers..Thanks Grandpa..
Bryan is in second grade...this past August he was baptized...and loves going to cub scouts (bonus for me i only have one at home on Wednesdays evenings now..NIICE...)
a current family Picture..
Pregnancy update..I am now 11 weeks along and doing fine so far i cant help but worry..I am due April 7Th 2009 which feels like an eternity..and you can already tell there is a bun in the oven so i am having to find maternity cloths to wear already..bye bye skinny clothes....






9 comments:
Loved the post. You guys all look great! I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well with this pregnancy for you.
Seriously, your kids are looking so cute! I'm sorry about the morning sickness, but it's worth it in the end. So I remind myself.
You look beautiful. What a cute "first day of school" post. I cannot believe how grown up Sarah is! It is so sweet that the boys want everyone to know they are brothers. I will remember you and your baby in my prayers. I feel so lonely every time I go to WalMart here--there is no one to talk to!
Patty--such great pictures of your family! So good to hear from you again, and congrats on your pregnancy, too! Very very exciting...
Hi Patty,
THat is kinda funny you were going to post the same words! Crazy! But yes, I do have morning sickness, but I don't know why we call it that because i have it 24 hours a day! Its really not that bad, but sick all the feeling. Good to hear from you!!
Hey pattie
Good to here from you, love your blog. It will be fun to keep up to date with you through the blog.
I can't blelive Heather is a Senior. I remember when she was born. So you have a senior and your expecting, How expecting!!!
I'm glad you posted again! It's nice to read an update and see your pictures! Sara is so beautiful in her picture. I'm glad she likes preschool now.
It's great to hear from you! I am so glad that your pregnancy is doing great (minus the sickness, that's a bummer). Your kids are so cute, and I miss teaching Heather in YW. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
I know I just did not comment.. The kids look so cute. I saw Heathers senior pics on Myspace, she is so pretty. I can't believe she is a senior. Sara is so cute and the boys are getting so big. I hope to see everyone soon... Don't know when but soon.
Post a Comment