ps--I can't believe how big Heather is! I remember her as a tiny, cute little baby! I guess it has been a long time, but it's still surprising to see a beautiful SENIOR! :) Your whole family is so cute.
Yeah!!! I think we are having a girl, but that won't be definite for another month or so. Your US picture sure makes it obvious, doesn't it?! Hee Hee. So fun. We hope to get back to Kirksville before we move next year, and iof we do, we will have to see you!
15 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats! That's so exciting! Boys are so fun. I hope we get to have another one.
ps--I can't believe how big Heather is! I remember her as a tiny, cute little baby! I guess it has been a long time, but it's still surprising to see a beautiful SENIOR! :) Your whole family is so cute.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
That is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!!
Another boy!?! Congrats!
Congrats, Pattie! How exciting!
Yeah!!! I think we are having a girl, but that won't be definite for another month or so. Your US picture sure makes it obvious, doesn't it?! Hee Hee. So fun. We hope to get back to Kirksville before we move next year, and iof we do, we will have to see you!
Hooray for little boys! Congratulations, Pattie. I'll have to share some of the boy names we've thought of with you.
congrats! Sarah is going to maul that boy, isn't she?
Good luck with the name--we are having a hard time here.
Whoo-hoo! I am so excited for you! That reminds me I still need to pull that basinet out of the basement for you.
Congratulations!
cute baby boy congrats!
That's big news lady. ;) Congrats. He's a lucky little guy!
Congratulations!!
Congrats! Good luck with a name--it is so hard to name boys! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment