it came so quickly right before my eyes i witnessed this beautiful girl grow up and become a young adult..in a blink of an eye she graduated.. what in the world will i do with out her in Aug.. when she goes to college.....I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming always stay true to yourself and the gospel....love you...Mom.
PS..it was fun trying to put these pictures together...it reminded me of those little square puzzles with the piece missing and the picture all scrambled and you have to move everything around to try to get everything in the right place....you got it it was fun.....
6 comments:
Yay!
it's finally up
=]
CONGRATS HEATHER!! We are so happy for you and so proud of you. You are so beautiful, and I love the new hairdo.
I can't believe I didn't see this until now! Great pictures--Heather is beautiful.
...and your welcome for teaching your "yahoos". We miss it already.
Keep in touch.
Yeah Heather! Congratulations!
You are gorgeous. And I'm sure you will have a great time at college. Good luck!
Congrats!!!! Her hair is adorable!
I am behind! Congratulations Heather!!! You're a wonderful, beautiful girl!! Good luck with moving for school next month.
Post a Comment