1 He has this little smirk smile which is totally his own...
2.his little legs shake all the time like thumper
3.he loves to eat..
4.he has blue eyes i doubt he will keep them but i will enjoy them while he has them....
In the past 10wks he has presented us with many challenges lots of heart ache and tears..
not mention my own challenges its been a rough time..but i am now starting to enjoy him a little.. he is definitely his own person...






6 comments:
ahhhhh he is soooo cute. what a chunk. I want to hug him...
What a chubber!! So So cute! I hope you are doing well, post baby. It can be really hard with all those crazy hormones!!
Such a cute little chub! It is fun to see their personalities emerge. I hope things keep getting better for you and your family.
I'm glad you can enjoy him more. It looks like Sarah is still loving it!
What a DOLL!!! He is such a cutie! I hope you are doing well. I am thinking of you in AZ.
I love these pictures. I love chunky babies. I have one of my own! Congrats. sooo cute!
Post a Comment