Friday, August 7, 2009

Today

Hi,How Are You Today?
I'm feeling very horrible
And low and mean and mad
And dreadful and deplorable
And rotten, sick, and sad
And nasty and unbearable
And hateful, vile and blue
But thanks a lot for asking
And please tell me............
How are you...

Written by Jeff Moss

I came across this poem and it seemed fitting for how i have been feeling for the past 5months..





8 comments:

Nashelle said...

Pattie, sorry that you've been feeling that way! Just wanted to let you know that I've thought about you the past couple of weeks and wondered how you were doing. I hope things look up soon! Miss you!

Melissa said...

Aw pattie! Postpardum? Have you talked to your doctor about it? I hope things start looking up for you! I wish I was there to give you a big hug. :(

Melissa said...

Call me if you ever just want to talk(vent.)

Jill said...

Hey that is how I feel too. Dang 2 peas in a pod.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry things are still so hard for you. I'll be praying for you.

Scott said...

It was great to visit with your family today! I love poetry, too. Sometime poetry can express very well what we are having a hard time finding words for. Hopefully there'll be a brighter and happier poem which will describe for you a better time, too.

TerriLyn said...

I hope you feel better soon. 5 months is a long time to feel crummy. Love you. keep your head up.

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry that you are still feeling down. I wish I was there to come for a visit and chat.