Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Hello. Scott checking in. Over and out.
I'm here! I will call you later this morning. :)
I'm here, are you there?
Hey! Where've you been? I'm here.
Who are you looking for? I still check up on you!
YES!!!!i'm here!!!!!Love you Mom!--Heather
I'm here...in AZ!! But I still check in all the time.
Hi Patty, Happy conference! Hope it was a good day. My kids drove me crazy, but the messages were great. I send my love. Mel
Better late than never!
I'm still here... But in Ohio now!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hello. Scott checking in. Over and out.
I'm here! I will call you later this morning. :)
I'm here, are you there?
Hey! Where've you been? I'm here.
Who are you looking for? I still check up on you!
YES!!!!
i'm here!!!!!
Love you Mom!
--Heather
I'm here...in AZ!! But I still check in all the time.
Hi Patty,
Happy conference! Hope it was a good day. My kids drove me crazy, but the messages were great. I send my love.
Mel
Better late than never!
I'm still here... But in Ohio now!!
Post a Comment