Luke is ONE Today....
i am Grateful that this past year is gone..
I am Grateful for feeling like myself again i didn't think i would ever feel better..
I am so Grateful that Luke will not remember how hard they were for me and how disconnected i felt from him..
I am Grateful for My Wonderful Daughter who has grown so much in these past few months going to college and staying active in church thank you heather for your example..
I am Grateful spring is around the corner and feeling better to go out and enjoy it..
8 comments:
Yay for feeling better (and posting on the blog)! I hope life continues to be as sunny as it is outdoors...miss you!
I am so glad that you are feeling better. And I'm so glad that Heather is doing well at college. I hope life gets easier for you.
Love,
Chrissy
Great post Pattie! I can't believe he's one!
Happy Birthday to Luke! Amen about Spring coming! Good to hear from you!
Spring definitely makes me feel a lot better too!
I'm so glad you are feeling better. And Happy Birthday Luke. Has it really been that long?
YAYAYAAYAAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAAYAAYYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Rick says hi!
;)
Glad things are going better for you! It can only get better with more sun and spring weather.
Post a Comment