Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictures...


Its been a very busy week this past couple of weeks...Luke turned one and is walking every where and i am enjoying watch him discover new things...
Heather came home for Spring break it was nice to be able to phyiscally see her...and be able to give her a hug...I absoutly love this picture of us......
and i turned 41.....can you believe it........


10 comments:

Britta said...

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful! What a great picture.

Sarah said...

You look skinny! In a good way, of course. That is a really good picture. Definitely a keeper.

Heather said...

haha, yes I can believe it!
you're old remember!
=]
actually not really...you could be WAY older lol

i liked seeing you guys too!! Oh and i love this pic!
thanks for sitting with me when i needed to cry!

DeGooyer Family said...

You could be her sister! You look so young.

Chrissy said...

You look great! And so does Heather. She's all grown up.

Jill said...

Hope you had a great birthday! You look like Heather's older sister!

Melody said...

Hey Pretty Pattie,
It's so nice to see you . You and your smile. I know it has been a hard year. I'm so glad it's spring and that things seem to be on the up and up for you. You are a good woman.
Miss you,
Love,
Melody

Heather said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!
Please?

cRandy said...

What's happenin'? Hope all's well, though it seems you've disappeared since your birthday.

Erin said...

You guys are both beautiful!!