Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
sarajoyner@gmail.comthanks pattie! :)
In reaction to your creeper? ha. Nice new background. NOW. Make a Summer Post!
eansie2005@yahoo.com
valerieconverse@hotmail.com
alanadegooyer@gmail.com
sariasis@yahoo.com
heidikemp19@gmail.com
christina.olsen@gmail.com
I love you too!NOW you should keep yours updated. Blog about summer. jeremy in baseball/going to YC Matthew going to his first scout camp. Cars breaking down. Chantel's visit. Your Hair. Luke...etc.
love to keep reading. usudancindoll@yahoo.com
I definitely want one! I'll give you my email on Sunday!
Please include me!! erinwalker2 (at) gmail (dot) com
harrynjillward@yahoo.com
Hi Pattie! I hope you and your family are doing well! I was just thinking of you and thought I would stop in to say hi! :)
sister2revelry@yahoo.comLoved the visit and the kids. Luke was a riot. You can tell just by looking how much you love each other.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
sarajoyner@gmail.com
thanks pattie! :)
In reaction to your creeper? ha.
Nice new background. NOW. Make a Summer Post!
eansie2005@yahoo.com
valerieconverse@hotmail.com
alanadegooyer@gmail.com
sariasis@yahoo.com
heidikemp19@gmail.com
christina.olsen@gmail.com
I love you too!
NOW you should keep yours updated. Blog about summer. jeremy in baseball/going to YC Matthew going to his first scout camp. Cars breaking down. Chantel's visit. Your Hair. Luke...etc.
love to keep reading. usudancindoll@yahoo.com
I definitely want one! I'll give you my email on Sunday!
Please include me!!
erinwalker2 (at) gmail (dot) com
harrynjillward@yahoo.com
harrynjillward@yahoo.com
Hi Pattie! I hope you and your family are doing well! I was just thinking of you and thought I would stop in to say hi! :)
sister2revelry@yahoo.com
Loved the visit and the kids. Luke was a riot. You can tell just by looking how much you love each other.
Post a Comment