those feelings are common . . . I'm sorry that you're feeling that way now, but it is also common for those feelings to go away. I do ho they go away quickly and are replaced by all their opposites: happy, included, loved, supported, etc. It'll get better.
:( So sorry Pattie! I had a lot of those feelings this week too. I think it's time for me to come for a visit! Or if you want to come here you are totally welcome (I'll totally pay for your gas!!!)
Sorry to hear that! I've known several people that have been through that lately. Just hang in there, it will get better. You might try reading some books on mid-life crisis. That really helped a friend of mine.
5 comments:
those feelings are common . . . I'm sorry that you're feeling that way now, but it is also common for those feelings to go away. I do ho they go away quickly and are replaced by all their opposites: happy, included, loved, supported, etc. It'll get better.
I meant to say "I do hope" - not "I do ho" - how embarassing
:( So sorry Pattie! I had a lot of those feelings this week too. I think it's time for me to come for a visit! Or if you want to come here you are totally welcome (I'll totally pay for your gas!!!)
I will pray for you.
Sorry to hear that! I've known several people that have been through that lately. Just hang in there, it will get better. You might try reading some books on mid-life crisis. That really helped a friend of mine.
Post a Comment