Friday, September 28, 2007

MY BLOG FRIENDS


Since i have been blogging i gotten to know several acquaintances which to say they are no longer acquaintances but friends .. ... Katherine, Jill, Sheen i probably would not have gotten to know them if it wasn't for their blog and COMMENTS on mine.. not to exclude the friends i already have and you all know who you are.... if you think you are in that category than you are..Love you all..

Melody you are the reason why i started this blog my love and thanks goes out to you i have loved keeping in touch with everyone who have moved away Bummer.. and i am not looking forward to next year when some 3rd years move away Tara...Katherine. and any others that i missed. i find it interesting that for me i seem to get to know some of gals the 2nd year they are here and then they move away the following summer i always think where where you gals hiding the last year...(Sheen,Ruth) and who ever else i will have the opportunity to get to know...before they leave.
Thanks to all for being my Friend even if you do move away.....

15 comments:

Jill said...

Aww thanks you too!

Unknown said...

Pattie, you're so sweet.

valerie said...

Oh Pattie, I miss you. You are such a sweet and friendly person.

Jill said...

Hey there, what is the other blog that you started? I think I tried to take a look at it but it would not let me look. I hope everything is goin good for you guys and Wally is enjoyin his new job. Hugggggggggggggs JILL

Melody said...

I'm so glad you started a blog, and now two blogs. I am glad you feel like you have more friends now and more support! I love blogs!

Shuldberg said...

blogs are a fun way to interact with each other...other than wal mart of course. :)

Katherine said...

Thanks Pattie!! You're so sweet.

Judaloo said...

Hey Pattie! Glad you found us, so now I can check you guys out and see waht yo uare doing from time to time...Good to hear from you!!

Judy Leonard

Anonymous said...

Pattie,
I do remember you. I am happy I found your blog. It's great that we can keep tabs on old friends through blogging right? keep it up.

Pam Papenfuss

The Posse said...

Pattie, you're wonderful. I'm glad we're not the acquaintances--- the love 'em and leave 'em type. I look forward to keeping in touch. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the remaining year to the hilt!

Anonymous said...

Discount RX Pharmacy - Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/buy-generic-viagra-online.html]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Pharmacy No prescription[/url]. Indian generic drugs. Discount pills pharmacy

Anonymous said...

Above, we lend lessen Viagra pharmacy, which is kind of effective in use than other trendy Discount Viagra Pharmacy On-line Erectile dysfunction Viagra dispensary online drugs.

Anonymous said...

yo. good text )

Anonymous said...

я думаю: шикарно... а82ч

Anonymous said...

I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.