Monday, February 25, 2008

Sarah is 4




Here is a famous Sarah Ward quote... it was really an accident Mother......I am amazed at all of the changes i have seen in this little girl in the past 18 mo.. She has gone from a toddler to a preschooler in a matter of minutes.. She finally has Hair....not that she lets Me do anything with it that is a previledge she allows only her big sister to have not MOM...


Sarah is a girly girl... with a hint of brothers in her.. She loves to wear dresses .Pink is course is her favorite color and she is definently a daddys girl and likes her mommy sometimes Sarah can dish out the wrestling when it come to her 3brothers and she can never have to many babies ..what can i say she is a 100% girl..


We have loved having Sarah in our family its been a nice change from having 3boys in a row and then getting another little sweet girl Heather has wanted a little sister since she was 4 its been alot of fun having Sarah..

9 comments:

Jill said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You sweet girl!
Wish we could come have cake with you. :)

Jill said...

wow, does time fly, I remember holding her when she was just a baby in LaPlata. I hope all is well with you and yours. We miss you all. Love you, JILL

Jill said...

I have no idea who that Mougal or what ever is. I keep getting people leave spam on my blog and I don't know how to block it.

Jill said...

Hey there, that bag is red and gold. If you want a pink one I can find a cute pink color for you. Do you think Heather would like one of them?

Erin said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Sarah! She is so pretty!

valerie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

TerriLyn said...

Happy b-day Sarah! You are such a sweetie.

Unknown said...

Yay! I've found you again!! I love the background you chose...very spring-like. Happy Birthday, Sarah!!