Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Spring Break... A Bust
We have done pretty well with not getting too sick ... Until that is Spring Break It started on Sunday with Me and Matthew than Bryan and now Jeremy...We get to make a trip to the doctor tomorrow i think we have strep.... so much for spring break
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well you folks are not the only ones . . seems like it is going around everywhere. . . Hard to believe that Sarah is already 4 years old. . Seems just like the other day she was a little bundle just large enough to hold in both hands. Congratulations mom you have a really great girl there. Along with the rest of the family.
9 comments:
Well you folks are not the only ones . . seems like it is going around everywhere. . . Hard to believe that Sarah is already 4 years old. . Seems just like the other day she was a little bundle just large enough to hold in both hands. Congratulations mom you have a really great girl there. Along with the rest of the family.
Dad.
What a bummer! It seems to always hit at the most inconvenient times! Sorry. I wish you better soon!
Yuck! I'm so sorry it happened this week! I hope you all get better soon...
That sucks I am sorry
How awful! I hope you're all feeling better by now!
Hope the stuff has gone through all it is going to go to and your household is feeling better :)
I am sorry that you got sick... IF you need anything, just call!
...that's about the saddest thing I've heard...so sorry!
Is everyone better? I hope you don't have to deal with any more sickies, especially now that it is SPRING!!! And your birthday is coming, yea!!!!
Post a Comment