Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LOOK WHO IS 39..

In Honor of my BIRTHDAY March 26, 1969
I thought i would share some fun photos of me...

1#Look at the cute baby picture with all the hair at 15 months old..
2# a photo is of me trying to be cool like in my new jean jacket and black shades never mind the the night gown underneath..
3# just a random picture of me looking goofy i was 9
4# an Easter picture of my sister and i which i still cant believe how skinny my waist was back then
5#of course what would be the eighty's be with out big hair and earrings... if look you closely at the other pictures i had big hair, what can you expect i grew up in the eighties
Well as for a current picture of me you are pushing your luck...
Enjoy the pictures..












15 comments:

Heidi said...

fun fun FUN (what a cute girl!!!) I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Melanie Chambers said...

How fun to see your pics. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! My little Jensen just turned 1 today. I'll eat an extra cupcake in your honor :)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Too cute! Happy Be-Lated Birthday!

valerie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Pattie!!! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!!

Rebecca S said...

Happy late Birthday!

Melody said...

I love the pictures. Looks like you were a cool sassy teenager and so pretty too. (as you still are).
Sorry this wish is so late! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Melody

Melissa said...

Happy late b-day! I am so sorry I didn't know on the day of, I would have come down and sang to you! (You should be glad that I didn't I guess b/c I would have scared you with my singing...) I hope you had a great day!

Jill said...

cute pictures Pattie, happy late bday. What bag did you get? I guess I sent those just in time for your bday. Did Heather get one? Which one did she get? I did send one for her too. Love you, and miss you guys.

Erin said...

Hey Happy Birthday! I love those pictures of you! :)

Jill said...

What other blog?

Jill said...

LOL I thought you had another blog. I read it thanks. I have thought about trying to sell them. I don't know. I'm glad you like them. I love sharing things with people.

The Posse said...

I LOVED the pics! You've apparently always been cute!

Jill said...

I thought I commented already?!?!? Happy belated birthday, I love the pics!

Jill said...

I thought I commented already?!?!? Happy belated birthday, I love the pics!