Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Just some Thougths...
The last several months have brought many tears for me...I never thought how much it would hurt having a broken heart or the sadness i feel on a daily basis. This has caused a lot of strain in my relationships with friends who i care about...and for that i am very SORRY..even though i have tried to work through my loss its hard being happy for those precious friends who are experiencing a new baby or expecting.. i don't think its jealousy...its something deep inside that makes my heart ache a little more knowing that i will not have a opportunity to hold another sweet little one of my own ..to me life has not been the same...some days i think i am starting to come away from this and then the heart ache comes back and i know that is just life but dang it cant i get through this already and let it go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am so sorry ((hugs))
These are some of the same thoughts I was just having today. I feel for you...and I hope it gets better.
Do you remember on Saturday, the virgin with the broken pot? She took it to the Master and he made it whole again. Ask for help from the only one who can make it better. He knows your heart ache very personally.
Aw, Pattie, if you ever want to talk, you know where to find me. Love you!
...so sorry I'm too far away to go on any walks with you...I hope you know I do love you and pray for you...you're amazing and strong...and an awesome mother and friend!
I know the feeling. It always stung when I found out someone was pregnant, even the people I loved the most. You're happy for them, but sad for you. Miscarriages have been the biggest challenge I have ever faced. Give yourself some time. Some days are better than others and the bad days get less and less over time. You'll be in my prayers.
I'm so sorry you have to feel this pain. I would say the same exact thing Tara said. She's a very smart gal :) I'm thinking of you :)
Post a Comment