
Notice the beautiful figured women...well that is how i felt before trying on a swimsuit at walmart........ Now notice the mirrored image of the beautiful women...... this is how i felt after i tried on the swimsuit
REALITY BITES.....and i thought i was looking good enough for a swimsuit....NOT
6 comments:
I bet you look fabulous in a swimsuit!!!
trust me it was not a pretty sight..i look much better in clothes
Oh my - I can relate with that feeling! I just love that picture! Doesn't it say it all? Haha! 'Reality bites' is a perfect way to sum it up. :)
I'm sure you are a much harsher critic than anyone else would be.
But, yeah, what is with mirrors everywhere?
Ha ha, that cracks me up. YOu're adorable!
Oh, I feel the same way! Cool new blog design BTW!
I'll make sure to visit more often!
Post a Comment