Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Belly shots at 20wks.....


My sweet friend Melanie took these today.....she is such a good shot..thanks Melanie it was fun...
20wks down and 20 wks to go...

18 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a big boy in there! You look so good Pattie!

Zane Callister said...

Sooo cute you are! Wow I think I just sounded like Yoda! Seriously though you are the cutest pregnat lady. it is like the rest of you is just normal then you have this adorable belly.

DeAnne said...

Lookin' good! We are so excited for you!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures!
Too bad the last 20 weeks are sooo much longer than the first, huh?

The Posse said...

Congrats lovely! You're looking so cute :)

Nashelle said...

Great pictures, Pattie! You looks so happy!

Jenny said...

So cute. I just love maternity pics!

Melody said...

Lookin good girl. /thanks for keeping us posted!

Judaloo said...

Pattie, you look incredible for 20 weeks! I'm 18 weeks, so that 20 week shot is coming up soon!

Anonymous said...

Aww Pattie - you look great. All the weight is in your belly! Any names that you are considering? Cousin Rosemary

valerie said...

Great pictures!!! What a cute belly!!!

Carr Family said...

You look great Pattie!! Congrats on another boy!!!

Jill said...

Look how cute you look. Sweet bump.... Love you guys.

TerriLyn said...

Pattie! You look great! I love to see that cute little bump there! Congratulations on another boy! We miss you guys!

Chrissy said...

You look good! I am so happy for you. Do you have any names picked out?

rebecca said...

You are a very cute pregnant gal :) Congrats on being half way there :)

DeGooyer Family said...

Hi Patti! You look great! Hope you're feeling well. And thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. =)

Jill said...

Very cute, congrats on your little boy! I don't know how you have so many kids!! I am pooping out after three, you must have amazing nerves of steel :)