Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Sunday, December 7, 2008
My First Piano Performance
I played my first piano piece at a RS talent night (ladies church group) i was thrilled that i was actually able to play from memory and it went smoothly..this was a first for me...i am enjoying learning how to play the piano..
Matthew reminded me on Sunday to get that recipe to you, so here goes:
Melt 3 cups of chocolate (I used a combo of semi-sweet chips and milk chocolate chips) pieces with 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/8 tsp salt over low heat. When melted and smooth, stir in 3 cups of broken oreos. Spread in a 8x8 pan lined with wax paper and chill for 2 hours. And that is it!
13 comments:
Patty, you are so brave! I could never do that! It would have been awesomet obe there and hear you play. I bet it was great!!
Way to go! It would have been fun to hear you play. I am sure you did a great job!
She was AMAZING! I couldn't believe that was your first performance. Good Job!!!
Yeah, great job! I would not have known that was a first!
congrats, I am sure you did great!
I'm so proud of you! Good job! And you look great.
That's awesome Patty. I wish I could have been there.
That's great!! I'm sure it was amazing! I'm bummed I moved out of your ward so we didn't get to play the duet we learned.
...and you were wonderful! Way to go!
Matthew reminded me on Sunday to get that recipe to you, so here goes:
Melt 3 cups of chocolate (I used a combo of semi-sweet chips and milk chocolate chips) pieces with 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/8 tsp salt over low heat. When melted and smooth, stir in 3 cups of broken oreos. Spread in a 8x8 pan lined with wax paper and chill for 2 hours.
And that is it!
Way to go Pattie!! That's awesome that you did it from memory too! I wish I could have been there to hear it.
Way to go Pattie! I wish I could have been there. You're looking so cute!
Oh, I am so impressed! Seriously, I have wanted to learn the piano for Years now! Way to go!
Post a Comment