Nothing fun or Crafty from this chick not that i am crafty any way...but
just so everyone knows i am alive and surviving..Here is what has been going on....
In January
Out of the blue Jeremy had surgery to remove a abscessed limp node
Than Heather started to have blurred vision problems she has since then had 2 MRI's and we find out the results of the second one tomorrow..its most likely a form of migraines
Than i backed into someone at church the other night..and Sunday Jeremy dropped his glasses and went to pick them up and stepped on them and of course broke them
and this is added to a very cranky prego women who is having a lot of scar tissue pain and the time seems to be going so SLOW for this pregnancy
I have been enjoying the warm weather the last several days but i know it will not last long...
I know I know LIFE HAPPENS... I need something fun for the next 7wks so it goes by fast......
so now aren't you Glad you stopped by...NOT...
10 comments:
Pattie, that's what blogs are for sometimes- to unload! I hope that the results of Heather's tests aren't too serious...I can't believe all the craziness going on for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something FUN (not stressful) passes these last few weeks more quickly :)!
Pattie, I wish I was there to bring you dinner. I hope Heather's test results are good news. I can't imagine being prego with five other kids, I admire you. I'll say a prayer for you.
Love,
Chrissy
Sorry I couldn't chat today! I was running around and not really on the computer. I always forget to log out. So, what a month huh!? Sorry about all the stressors. I hope there are some nice girls taking care of you in Kville. I hope the Relief Society Birthday party is fun this year. That should be something to look forward to.
Good luck. You will be in our prayers. You are almost there!
Getting close! I hope Heather is alright, keep us posted!
Pattie, I have a maternity shirt for you! I will drop it off soon!
Life is crazy! I'm sorry you've been having so much going on when you're not feeling well. I saw you walking with Heather into the hospital the other day, and you sure look cute!
Happy counting down!!!
We've talked recently, but I still wanted to say sorry and if you need something let me know.
Oh, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you are just jinxed lately with everything happening at once. When it rains it pours. I hope Heathers tests turn out okay. She is such a sweet girl - gets it from her mom. :) I'm excited for your new arrival... soon now! :)
OH my gosh 30 days to go. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I was having a pity party and not appreciating the posts that I do get. I was whining about the posts I don't get. Love you too very much. I am one lucky girl to have married into such a wonderful family.
Ouch! One thing after the next! Keep us posted on Heather's tests! Winter passes a little too slowly. I hope something fun comes up to help you pass this next month!
Pattie, when things go wrong like this I like to remember what President Hinckley always said, "Everything will work out, everything will be okay." You are such a tough lady. I got a lot of migraines when I was younger. The first time it happened I was in sixth grade and I started to loose my vision and get blind spots and stuff. It really freaked me out and I called my dad who came and got me. He said not to worry, that it's probably just a migraine. I still get them once in a while with the blind spots and confusion and sometimes my face goes kind of numb but if I catch it soon and get something to eat and drink and take a tylenol and go to sleep then I don't get the huge headache. It stinks. I hope that that's all that Heather has though because you usually grow out of them...at least stop getting them as often. It's conected to hormones and stuff like that I think. Anyway, woa, that was a long comment. I miss you. Take care. You look sooo cute with that basketball under your shirt...I mean..baby! Can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment