.jpg)
Well here you go..this is what i look like with this baby at 36 weeks.... if you notice in second picture you can see a little bit of him sticking out at the very bottom
by the way how do you like me with my new hair style.. can you believe i am going to be 40 this month any guess which will come first..baby or the big 40....
.JPG)
by the way how do you like me with my new hair style.. can you believe i am going to be 40 this month any guess which will come first..baby or the big 40....
11 comments:
You look so cute, Patty! It amazes me how much our bodies can stretch to meet the needs of these babies! You look really great! Good luck on the big 4-0 and the baby!!
you look great! :)
it was fun seeing you today ... wish we could have chatted longer, but i was running in & out so fast!
I love your hair and by the way you look nothing close to 40.
You look great!! Good luck these last few weeks!
You look great! Good luck! ...Love your hair!
WOW! You are pretty big. ;) I guess that happens when you are about to deliver! I am so happy for you and excited that he will come so soon! Good luck!
I love your hair!
You're hair looks great! It must feel great to look so young! Your little guy must not be camera shy--he's doing all he can to get in that photo! Good luck with your last few weeks!
What a cute belly you have, you look awesome, I would have never guess you are 39!
You look great Pattie. And I love your hair like that. It's so cute!!
Ok time to update the blog. It would be fun to see new pics of the baby. Love you guys. JILL
Happy Birthday, Pattie! Have a great one!
Post a Comment