Awwww... congrats Pattie! He's adorable! The kids are looking so cute. I bet your glad he came a bit early! He's a big one! Btw, your blog is looking super cute, too. I usually read your blogs from my reader, so I never see all the cuteness!
Congratulations, Pattie! What a gorgeous little guy!!! I'll have to stop by and see you in May :) I can't believe how big he was for being 3 weeks early!!! Good job at having him early!!!
What a sweet little guy! I hope all your kids are super helpful and that you're getting a ton of sleep :) (ha ha...these are the things I dream about...when I get to dream ;)
WOW, Patty, how did I miss this post?! Congrats! Luke (oneof my most favorite boy names) was born on Jacie's birthday! I didn't know you grew babies that big, but he was really big! And very cute, too!!
17 comments:
Awwww... congrats Pattie! He's adorable! The kids are looking so cute. I bet your glad he came a bit early! He's a big one! Btw, your blog is looking super cute, too. I usually read your blogs from my reader, so I never see all the cuteness!
What a beautiful baby, I am so happy for you!
What a little cutie!! Congratulations Ward Family!!!!
Yeah, What a great day! Sara looks adorable in that dress and little Luke Skywalker is a doll. You did it!
Congratulations!
HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! I didn't know that you had him until today! Congrats!
He is just adorable. Thanks for letting me visit the other day!
Congratulations, Pattie! What a gorgeous little guy!!! I'll have to stop by and see you in May :) I can't believe how big he was for being 3 weeks early!!! Good job at having him early!!!
Great pictures! Congrats again and I hope you get lots of rest so you can enjoy the little guy!
Congrats on your new addition, Pattie and family! Hope you're doing well!
He's is so sweet! Congratulations. I still can't believe 3 weeks early and that big. He would have been huge if you left him baking any longer. OUCH!
What a sweet little guy! I hope all your kids are super helpful and that you're getting a ton of sleep :) (ha ha...these are the things I dream about...when I get to dream ;)
CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! He's beautiful.
WOW, Patty, how did I miss this post?! Congrats! Luke (oneof my most favorite boy names) was born on Jacie's birthday! I didn't know you grew babies that big, but he was really big! And very cute, too!!
He is so cute! Congratulations! I will bring the swing over when you need it!
Congrats! What a cutie! I cannot believe how big he was. Were your other babies so big? Sara looks so grown up. What an adorable little boy!
Congratulations Pattie!! He is adorable. Looks like he is loved by his brothers and sisters.
Congrats!!! You are amazing! & by the way - I LOVE your new due, you are so cute!
Post a Comment