Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
PRETTY CHRISTMAS WREATH
I just had to post this wonderful wreath that i made in Enrichment Mtg..This is actually the first project that came home completed and it turned out beautiful if i say so myself and yes its actually hanging on the wall.
5 comments:
Mine is still sitting on the table waiting to be hung. Nice work!
That turned out really pretty!! I found some huge suction cups at Farm & Home and put mine on my front door. It was so fun making those wreaths!
Looks awesome Pattie!!
Great work Patty! It's beautiful. I'm glad you were able to finish it there. That sure makes a difference doesn't it!
That looks really pretty! Way to go!
Post a Comment