Saturday, December 1, 2007

LIFE GOES ON......

Well so it seems ... i come to understand that miscarriage is a personal experience and i am thankful for all the well wishes/sorry comments but somehow that doesn't seem to help me understand what i am suppose to do next... i mean i am functioning but as the weeks go on i am feeling a sense of sadness of the reality of not having another baby... i am left confused about the whole experience i mean we were surprised to find out we were expecting and then have to go through a miscarriage it has left me pretty dumb founded..in the past i have always known when another little spirit was suppose to come us and now i am not sure of anything.. there is a part of me that says that i really want to try but i am not sure if that is the right way to go..i guess life is hard right now and i having a hard time getting in the Christmas Spirit..

5 comments:

Jill said...

I am so sorry! I don't think anyone can tell you what you need to do next, it is between you and the Lord. I wish I could say something of more comfort other than I am sorry.

Jill said...

Pattie, nobody knows what to say and anything we say I'm sure we wonder if it is the right thing to say. I would love to have just one baby with Harry and to find out I was pregnant then to loose it would be devistating. Put it in Heavenly Fathers hands. And just give thanks for the children you do have. Rejoice in those little blessings that surround you.
I love you... Happy Holidays.

Unknown said...

Pattie, I wish I was better at keeping up with your blog during this. I'm so glad you called and told me. Now that we're settled again from our trip I hope to be a better support. I really hope you can come hang out tomorrow.

Erin said...

Pattie, I am so sorry. I've experienced this before too, and for me, it just felt good to know that my friends loved and cared about me. I'll be thinking of you.

Butternugget said...

Patty you are a wonderful person. Thank you for sharing your spirit and kindness with all of us. Best wishes with whatever comes next.