Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
way to go Heather. What great shots of winter wonderland. You have quite a talent.
She's beautiful. I love the one on the bottom left. That's neato. You've got to admit that even if this weather is horrible, it is pretty.
I took pictures of this CRAZY weather, too! It is absolutely beautiful...but i'll be happy when I can go outside without being terrified of falling...or drive, without the fear of slipping...our street is terrible!
Great pictures Heather! The ice can be beautiful!
Heather is such a pretty girl, and talented too! I am freezing cold looking at those pictures!!!!!
Ooh, what a cool storm!
Heather is such a great photographer. And you're right - she is cute, and beautiful too!
These are so great! I'll give you a call or an email this week, eh chum?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
way to go Heather. What great shots of winter wonderland. You have quite a talent.
She's beautiful. I love the one on the bottom left. That's neato. You've got to admit that even if this weather is horrible, it is pretty.
I took pictures of this CRAZY weather, too! It is absolutely beautiful...but i'll be happy when I can go outside without being terrified of falling...or drive, without the fear of slipping...our street is terrible!
Great pictures Heather! The ice can be beautiful!
Heather is such a pretty girl, and talented too! I am freezing cold looking at those pictures!!!!!
Ooh, what a cool storm!
Heather is such a great photographer. And you're right - she is cute, and beautiful too!
These are so great! I'll give you a call or an email this week, eh chum?
Post a Comment