Thanks to Rebecca S and Tara L ---(they better leave comments please...;)
I have been tagged at first i thought i have nothing interesting to say about me and then i thought i could tell you all about my quirks but that isn't really fun either so as i thought about this for a long time i finally came up with a few...so here we go..
NEWLYWED STORIES
#1.. Back in 1994 Wally and i were married in the Chicago Ill Temple so we decided to stay the weekend.. we went to church and you would have never guessed who our Sunday school Teacher was Donnie Osmond and it seems like he was a great teacher.. but don't ask me what the lesson was about..???
#2..so we had been married a couple of weeks.. we had the opportunity to be chaperons at Youth Conference well everything was going well until the first dance.. there were some other church leaders concerned that Brother Ward was dancing way to close to a young women (me) when they questioned my husband he said that we were married....needless to say they thought I looked like one of the young women..I was 25 at the time..
Now for the rest i might put up some goofy pictures of me up.... other than that i am not sure
4 comments:
Good start Patty! Don Osmond Jr. (Donny's son) was actually one of my Zone Leaders on my mission - can I be honest and say I really didn't like him?
You need pics for sure :)
We were married in the Chicago Temple too. It's a beautiful temple.
Yes, I agree with Jill, bring on the goofy pics!!!
I love the dancing story. How funny. You still look incredibly young, you know.
Post a Comment