Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cooking with Sarah


Sarah loves to cook as i was getting dinner ready she was creating something for herself. I must confess i love watching my kids be creative/messy and when she first started she had out the baking soda and so i gave her some other ingredients like flour and a little bit of vanilla and of course her favorit thing is cracking eggs and some stuff that was just sitting around She is such a Homemaker.
In the one picture she stuck it in the cupard i am not sure for what though
Yum doesnt this look good. What some...i'll have Sarah make up a batch for you....

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I love this! I love that you just give her ingredients and watch her be creative and make a mess. I've never thought of doing that with Franny but I bet she would love it. Thanks for such a great idea. Of course you can put me on your blog list.

Jill said...

Your blog is very cute Pattie. I loved seeing the photos of the kids and I think it is great that you let the kids be kids and get messy and have fun. I would be gritting my teeth and locking the door not letting them back in. :o) you are a fantastic Mom. I miss seeing you guys more regular. Love ya, JILL

Melody said...

I remember doing this as a kid. It's one of my best memories. I don't think I was that young though. I was old enough to know that Thousand Island Dressing and Chocolate dressing would be gross together, and that's why I made it for my friend to sample. Ugh!!