Thank you Rebecca for tagging me.
1... When i have a conversation with some one I speak in random thoughts
2... I randomly clean my house that is why its never all clean
3... I randomly start craft projects Example.. I have at least 5 or more afghans that i have started and even got half way done and would just randomly started another one or quit so actually if connected all the Afghans than i would have one gigantic one..
4...I have 5 kids with their own random thought process and sometimes i wonder about that..
Okay Okay here are some random Tibits about me..
I am a California Gal who moved to Mo when i was 13 or 14 talk about a culture shock wow.
Surprising enough i am not a red head i have 3 red headed childern though
My fathers family escaped Hungry sort of like the movie the Sound of Music without all the talented singing and acting so that would mean i am part Hungarian..and i heard my Grandmother was a real gypsy women
I am definiantly one of those people who what to be friends with everyone i meet.. and not just casual friends but really good friends
i have just gotten to know my biological parents in the last couple of years and its been great having that connection with them again its been good for me to meet family( and the funny things is look i like my Aunt Olga) and learn a little bit about my family history
Did i bore you to much.. Well wake up this post is over..
9 comments:
hihihihbihihihihihihihihihi
Pattie, are you commenting on your own blog?? J/K. I'm figuring one of your kiddos got ahold of the keyboard,right? Gotta love those kids! I love that I already knew most of these things about you. Pays to be your VT companion!
This was tons of fun to learn some cool stuff about you. You are too cute!!
yep it was jeremy he knows i like having commets on my blog he was being sweet...
How interesting! What brought you from CA to MO?
Long story..We were foster childern whose foster mother married someone in Ca he was actually from MOberly MO and so we ended up in MOberly.
That was fun to read! I think the only thing I already knew was you have red-haired kids and no red hair yourself!!!
What a fun post. I love Jeremy's comment. :) Your new picture is totally cute! You are random and that's one of the things I love about you. You help me have the courage to be a little less scheduled and disciplined. It's such a relief sometimes!
Okay, just one more comment before I go... you are such a funny lady, you have me rolling in laughter sometimes. It was fun reading more about you.
Post a Comment