Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
I love this.. it descirbes my current life as a mom with kids in various stages
This is so hilarious. I watched it over and over. Thanks for sharing!
Too fun! Hey, Pattie I would love it if you added me to your list of blogs www.happyhillbillies.blogspot.comFun stuff. I added you to mine.
Maybe you could buy the domain name www.pattieward.com and configure it so it takes your visitors to your blog.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is so hilarious. I watched it over and over. Thanks for sharing!
Too fun! Hey, Pattie I would love it if you added me to your list of blogs www.happyhillbillies.blogspot.com
Fun stuff. I added you to mine.
Maybe you could buy the domain name www.pattieward.com and configure it so it takes your visitors to your blog.
Post a Comment