Monday, August 13, 2007

EVERY HATES ME NOBODY LIKES ME SO I AM GOING TO EAT SOME WORMS

Gummy worms of course and that is as close to eating a worm as i am going to get...

As i have enjoyed browsing all the blogs (most of them kcom students) past and present i have been left with a little piece of me wanting to be apart of that close knit society of endearing friendships. You must know i am a social butterfly and would have loved being apart of all the fun things that these wonderful -talented gals take part in and yes i mean all of you that are reading my blog.. and as i was sitting here thinking maybe there is a little part of me that feels left out of being apart of that society.. WHY do you ask.. i am not sure exactly maybe its because i live in the ville( as you all would say) and am surrounded by wonderful kcom wives which at time i have found to be intimidating and a little cliquish (if that is even a word.. ) at times
Just to let everyone know I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that i have made even though they come and go...

I love receiving commits about my blog/post....So Please Talk to me and add me to your list..Pattie
PS -- i hope i have not offended anyone who reads this its just my heart felt view..

7 comments:

rebecca said...

I liked you from the day I met you, Pattie :) I love your blog so keep doing your fun creative posts :)

Unknown said...

Pattie, I love you, and your family. I'm glad that you aren't cliquey (yes, it's a word, but I can't spell it) also that we can be great friends, regardless of where we're at in life. Thanks for being so nice to me and cheering me up!

Jill said...

aww I am sorry, it makes me wish I would have put in more of an effort in the ville, sorry if I was cliquey :( Just start going to SAA thing, if anyone gives you grief just tell them I gave you special permission, If they ask who I am just tell them I am the person in charge of making these decisions :)

Melody said...

Pattie,
YOu are fabulous and I am so lucky to count you as one of my friends. I'm so sorry that SAA has a tendency to be cliquey! It's a shame.
You're great. Keep blogging .

rebecca said...

Hey Pattie- Of course you are welcome to put me on your blog list. When you are on my blog, if you look up in the address window, you will see my blog site address.

TerriLyn said...

Totally, you are the cutest mom ever and I'm grateful to know you! I'm so glad that you started a blog. I just started one too not too long ago. Who started all of this blogging business anyway? Melody? It's sooo super fun. Love ya!

valerie said...

Pattie I am so glad you started a blog. It is so nice to be able to keep in touch and watch families grow.