I am now the proud mother of yet another blog...I decided to create another blog so i can put all my boo-hos whinier life in it so that you my blog friends don't have to read about it so if you really feel like you want to read it just let me know... i will be still posting on this one fun things like pictures and sometimes random thoughts so i hope my current blog will be enjoyable.
I am hoping that writing down all my frustrations and the the things surrounding them will make me feel better..
I came across this looking for a blog picture.. i thought it was fitting and the sad thing is i remember watching this movie..
BY THE WAY... i have been trying to leave comments on blogs but a silly window pops up and asks me if i want to view secure items and i say yes and it keeps doing it over and over again and the only way to get out of it is ending the program..any ideas on how to fix it..
7 comments:
Cool that you are starting another blog. It is so addicting. I get the same little window that pops up when I leave comments. I just click yes every time. I don't know how to get it to stop comming up either. hmmm.
No ideas from my end about your computer woes. Sorry. How frustrating. I would love the link to your other blog.
I hope all is well...
We definitely need to get together sometime. Also, I started a blog like that, too. It's my little black book and it's so password protected and secure that no one will ever see it (I hope!). It's where I go to hash out my dark, frustrated thoughts and feelings. It really does help to get it out on paper, and after I write, I don't have to look back and think about it anymore. It really is a release. Send me a link to your blog! tasheena@gmail.com
That is a funny pic, I remember that movie. It's been a while, you'll have to tell me how it ended, cause nothing could stop it, right?
I'd like to see your other blog. I may just do the same thing, only it will be like Sheen's. Only I will ever read it! I think we all feel a lot better when we write it out.
What a great idea to have a separate blog. I love reading your thoughts and blogs, cuz you are so real. I'd love to be addedto your other one too :)
My email is rebecca.lutter@gmail.com
I hope I am not too late to ask to be added to your other blog. It sounds interesting.. :)
kshuldberg1980@yahoo.com
Post a Comment