Monday, September 3, 2007

My Two Girls




I could not decide which picture to post so you got all of them.
I realized i have not said to much about my teenage daughter Heather
she is someone that i wanted to be when i was her age . She is a wonderful young women with a fun social life and good friends both in church and outside of church and she has her both feet on the ground..(when she is not being a teenager) and she does pretty well putting up with her 3 younger brothers who drive her crazy with all gross boy stuff like passing gas they think its great and announce it to the world I should consider getting black underwear for them they are boys what do you expect..
Heather is now a Junior in High School with a busy schedule.. She plays the clarinet in band and does football and wrestling cheerleader and if you asked her what is the one that the High school could add is a volleyball team she loves it she is also involved in Young Woman's and is close all the young women they have a close relationship which i think is important during the teen years.
When we had Sarah i was told that her and Heather would not be close because of the age difference i beg to differ.. Heather is the only one who could convince Sarah to put pigtails in her hair( when the mood fits both of them) and when we came home from the hospital Heather had trouble going to school the next day because she didn't want to leave Sarah so i informed her i will try to take good care of her little sister when she was gone and of course Sarah loves it when heather spends time with her there has been times when Heather has been so busy that Sarah hasn't seen her and when she returns home she is her little shadow.. but i must say it drives Heather crazy when Sarah gets into her things in her room Its definitely a love/ hate relationship.. I have informed Heather when Sarah is a teenage she is going to live with her and spend all her money...Pay backs.. just kidding.





12 comments:

Saturne said...

ah, Sarah looks so cute in the ponytails! She should wear her hair like that more often!

jayne said...

Cute girls! Love the pigtails.

Ashley said...

I miss that Heather! I am such a sucker for pigtails, I think I told you that once at Walmart :)

Unknown said...

I have always thought that Heather is a gorgeous girl. Sarah is equally beautiful. Just like their momma! You got some great pictures of them together, they're going to cherish them when they're older.

I feel like I must be crazy cause it is after 1 AM , and I cannot sleep. I think I had better stop reading blogs and start reading my scriptures or something that will lullaby me to sleep cause I'm going to regret this tomorrow!

Jill said...

Heather is such a cute sweet girl.. tell her sister and bro Sessions say hi. You knew we taught her in sunday school right?

Melissa said...

Pattie- I love your bolg. It is so cute. There are some great pictures of your kids on here. Having a blog kind of encourages me to take pictures. I love that. Yes, you can add me to yourlist of favorite blogs. You didn't have to ask! I want to stop by this week with the pups. is anytime OK?

Erin said...

What cute pictures! Tell Heather hi for me! I miss her and my other Young Women!

valerie said...

Sarah looks so cute in pigtails. You have two beautiful girls pattie.

rebecca said...

They are beautiful girls, just like their mommy:)

Emily said...

I love finding more LDS mother's on these things. Good job Heather. She sounds like a wonderful Young Woman. You have a beautiful family.

Unknown said...

I found your blog while at Because I Said So. That woman is a riot for sure! I love your photos, what a wonderful family! I have 3 girls and 2 boys...4th grade, 2nd grade, 3, 2, and 6 months. The boyz are at the end so I haven't experience the joy of farting yet, eww!

I have to agree with your comment about the girls. My oldest is almost 10 and is super close with the 3-year old. They love spending time together. It's also nice if I'm cooking dinner or something, that there's someone else around who can read a story to her!

Melody said...

Sarah looks darling. Those two hours are a gift. I hope you have a wonderful time filling them. :) You deserve them!