Tuesday, November 6, 2007

BUT I HAD PLANS....

Not really big plans but these plans did not include another baby i guess thats what happens when i started to think that my baby days were over.. the poor baby it looks like a little alien so far i feel pretty good Just REALLY REALLY HUNGRY... but i am only 5wks along SHOCKING to know that we will be adding to our crazy family.. ARe we crazy or what....

11 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!
Woah!
Are you ready for this?
I'm glad you are not sick!
Congratulations! If anyone can do it, you can!
Sorry I missed your call yesterday.
I was going to call you back and my day got CRAZY. I bet that's what you were calling about huh?
I'll talk to you soon!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Congrats Patty! I'm so happy for you and your adorable family! You make cute babies!

Jill said...

YAY congrats ;) Is this a July baby then?

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! WAHOO! I was so surprised but so happy! I bet you are too! Let me know what help you need when (or if) you get sick... :)

DeGooyer Family said...

Congratulations!!

The Posse said...

Wow! Congrats! If you need to talk, you have my email... ;)

Levon said...

Congrats, Patty! I hope your pregnancy goes well and that you stay healthy! All our wishes for the best.

valerie said...

YEAH!!!How exciting Pattie!Congrats. That is wonderful News!!!

Heidi said...

I am sooo excited for you! Yeah! Babies are wonderful!!!

rebecca said...

Congratulations, Pattie and family!!! How exciting to add another cute Ward member! I wish you a wonderful pregnancy!

TerriLyn said...

This is such happy news!! I agree with Ruth, you do make cute babies. :-) My mom had me when she was 42! Cool, huh? And I turned out just fine...or they tell me. he he!