Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Category

Since i am 38 now and will be 39 when i deliver i am now in a new category..are you ready for this its called ELDERLY GRAVIDA which means i am over the ripe old age of 35 and expecting
OKAY I have been getting used to the idea of having a baby and excited about it and hope that everything goes well but i refuse to get use to the term elderly gravida.. i never thought i would be in an elderly category at the age of 38 go figure.. its amazing how you learn something new every day..

6 comments:

jayne said...

Congratulations!!! Elderly Gravida---what do Doctor's know anyway :)

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Well cograts then grandma! Ha, just kidding. Elderly Gravada--- blah blah blah, you're young and hot and you know it. You're one hot mama Pattie!

Jill said...

Well that's some fun news. Glad to hear that you are excited about it. It's exciting no matter what you were expecting to be doing at any age. After you get over the shock. Good luck and I hope you stay nice and healthy. Love ya.

Jill said...

Pregnancy has a crazy time line. I just read that your fertility starts decreasing at 25!!! Good grief!! You are not elderly though, I am surprised you are 38, I wouldn't have guessed it.

Pattie said...

apparenty not mine..

The Posse said...

Elderly Gravida... make that Smoldering Gra-DIVA!