Saturday, November 17, 2007

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

EXPECT THE WORST AND HOPE FOR THE BEST......
well at least it sounds good if you are not going through any trials... to add to our interesting lives i have started spotting which is not good so i went to the doctor and everything looks good i even saw the little heart beating so i am still expecting for now and now i get to spend the rest of my days wondering if i am going to miscarry and i have to say i so cranky about the whole thing...i would rather hurry up and get it over with if its meant to be or find peace that this pregnancy will continue on....

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am sorry I hate that, the worry that come with it. If it makes you feel better I have spotted with all three. From what I understand spotting is pretty common and if I recall correctly 20-30% of pregnant women in their first trimester will spot. If it is brown spotting it is even less worrisome. The fact that you saw the heartbeat and everything looks good is a great sign though. Keep us posted! ((hugs))

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

I'm sorry to hear about your worry! I hope you are doing well and that you had a good Thanksgiving with your family :)