Monday, November 12, 2007

Just My Luck

I knew this was going to happen in fact i fully expected to have Morning Sickness so at first i thought okay i am going to be a big girl and deal with it and not lay on the couch looking like i am half dead. Than told myself that i am not going to have it this time (wrong-Ola sunshine) okay that wasn't realistic but its fun to dream right. so the least i could do is get my house cleaned up and try to keep the kitchen up to par so i don't gag every time i go in.. THAN IT HAPPENED.....The Flu...and not just any flu but worst one imaginable i mean i was gaging every time i had to go go.. i thought great i just wanted to die and then it got worse.. One of my kids came down with it and let me tell you its been lots of fun emptying the bucket and trying not to toss my own cookies..Oh the joys well at least i know that i am really prego.. thanks to the the morning sickness. Now wasn't this a fun post..aren't you glad you looked....

Here is a message my so compassionate hubby left me on the phone the other day.
When you get off the toilet give me a call back okay it doesn't sound funny but he was laughing the whole time he said this and just for the record i was laying down and didn't care to answer the phone.... Wasn't that nice of him.......
I will be so happy be past this phase of my pregnancy..

4 comments:

Melody said...

Oh Patty! I am so sorry! What a miserable time. I hope this next week is much better!

Unknown said...

Congratulations (on the pregnancy) and my condolences (on the many, many sicknesses!)!! I think it's safe to say that it can only get better from here, right?!

The Posse said...

Patty that's awful! We still need to get together for MK... after T-giving work for you? Maybe the Monday after?

Rebecca S said...

Congratulations Patty, I didn't know you were pregnant. I can sympathise with you on being sick - I have gotten really sick with both of mine. With Quincy I lost 17 pounds in the first 20 weeks, and with Max I lost 14 in the first 15 weeks - always nice to lose weight, but a miserable way to go about it! Is everyone at your house feeling better now?