Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,
I'm sorry Pattie.
I am so sorry for your loss
Oh Pattie, I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help--let me know.
We are sure sorry to hear about the news. You are in our prayers.
Oh Pattie, I'm so sorry! I have a good friend with a blog that has written a lot about a recent miscarriage on her blog and I've been really touched by it- especially this poem she posted. Check it out.http://denaeharlow.blogspot.com/search/label/miscarriage
I am sorry Pattie.
Oh, Pattie. Call me if you need to. Or email. I miscarried with my first pregnancy.
Pattie, What sad news. I'm so sorry. I'll call you soon. Love you. Mel
I am so sorry Pattie. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Oh Pattie-I'm so sorry! I wish I could make it better. You're in our prayers!!
That is so sad to hear! I'm so sorry Pattie. If you need anything, let me know.
I'm so sorry, Pattie ! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh Pattie, I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need any help.
I'm sorry for your loss Pattie.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I'm sorry Pattie.
I am so sorry for your loss
Oh Pattie, I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help--let me know.
We are sure sorry to hear about the news. You are in our prayers.
Oh Pattie, I'm so sorry! I have a good friend with a blog that has written a lot about a recent miscarriage on her blog and I've been really touched by it- especially this poem she posted. Check it out.
http://denaeharlow.blogspot.com/search/label/miscarriage
I am sorry Pattie.
Oh, Pattie. Call me if you need to. Or email. I miscarried with my first pregnancy.
Pattie,
What sad news.
I'm so sorry. I'll call you soon.
Love you.
Mel
I am so sorry Pattie. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Oh Pattie-I'm so sorry! I wish I could make it better. You're in our prayers!!
That is so sad to hear! I'm so sorry Pattie. If you need anything, let me know.
I'm so sorry, Pattie ! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh Pattie, I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need any help.
I'm sorry for your loss Pattie.
Post a Comment